Perfect Money is one of the most popular payment systems for cashless payments on the Internet, which began its work in 2007.
The company positions itself as an ideal service that allows you to quickly and safely manage your finances. And its main feature is the complete privacy of users.
Perfect Money Finance Corp is registered in Panama, and the company has offices in Zurich and Hong Kong.
Today, Perfect Money allows customers to make anonymous money transfers, including regular payments for fixed amounts, pay for goods and services on the Internet, supports the option of storing fiat and cryptocurrencies with interest on the balance, there is a separate lending function within the system and much more.
Despite its popularity, Perfect Money has an ambiguous reputation. Therefore, further we will examine in more detail the features of using the payment system and analyze the feedback of real users.
- Register for Perfect Money
- Login to Perfect Money
- Perfect Money Verification
- How to Deposit Perfect Money
- Withdraw from Perfect Money
- Perfect Money Wallet
- Perfect Money and Cryptocurrencies
- Perfect Money Pros and Cons
- Perfect Money Reviews
Register for Perfect Money
How to register for Perfect Money:
- Go to the official website of the Perfect Money payment system.
- Fill out the registration form.
- Confirm the registration by entering the ID code from the email.
Below we will take a closer look at each step of registering for Perfect Money.
One of the advantages of Perfect Money is considered to be a simple registration procedure. But it is important to note that the use of the service is available only to adults.
Official Perfect Money website
To start working with the payment system, you must go to the official website of Perfect Money, mentioned above.
On the top panel of the main page, click the "Register" button.
Next, you will need to fill out the registration form.
Next, the system will send you two letters to your e-mail. The first will contain the ID code that you must use to enter your account, and the second will contain a brief guide on how to deposit into your account.
Login to Perfect Money
To login Perfect Money, you need to do the following:
- Click on the “Login” tab.
- Enter client ID and password.
- Confirm your actions.
Next, we analyze in more detail the login process and the functionality of the service.
Go to the "Login" section on the main page of the site and enter the necessary data.
To confirm your actions, enter the security code indicated on the screen and click the "Login" button.
After successful login, the user opens the page of the client area (personal account).
At the top of the screen is a toolbar for quickly navigating to the desired section of your personal account.
Upon entering the client area, each user is greeted by the My Account section.
Here is concentrated reference information about your accounts, data on all open accounts, transaction history, and you can also see the established security settings.
Perfect Money provides 3 types of accounts for its customers:
The status of your account can be seen in the corresponding data block of the My Account section.
To reduce risk factors when making online transactions, it is important to take care of protecting your account.
Service Perfect Money offers its users several tools to protect your account:
- User authentication (enabled by default) – implies sending an additional security code to the client’s e-mail address if you log in to your account from a different IP address. This feature is provided to all customers of the service for free.
- SMS authorization (paid option) – every time you log into your account, the system will send SMS with a PIN code to the client’s mobile phone. The received code must be entered for authorization in the system. Each SMS message costs $ 0.1.
- Code card – by activating this option, a set of codes will be sent to your e-mail, which must be used for each transaction of sending funds.
- API – this option is used if you need to configure automatic payment acceptance.
To enable / disable any of the above options, click on the "Change Settings" link, and then in the "Security" section click "Change Security Settings".
In addition to the My Account menu, there are 10 more sections at the disposal of users:
Perfect Money Verification
But besides the fact that it is one of the important components of good account protection, verification allows you to access more advanced system features, in particular the ability to send and receive bank transfers.
To verify your account, go to "Settings" → "Verification Management".
The verification procedure for clients of Perfect Money includes 3 stages and involves the verification of identity documents and verification of the phone number. Verification status can be monitored on the Verification Management page.
How to Deposit Perfect Money
How to replenish Perfect Money (on the example of cryptocurrency Bitcoin):
- Go to the "Enter" menu.
- Select the "Bitcoin" section.
- Fill out a deposit application form.
- Perform the transfer after receiving the requisites.
Next, we will analyze this procedure in more detail.
To transfer Bitcoin coins to your account, go to the "Input" menu on the top toolbar and select the "Bitcoin" option.
To create an application for replenishment of an account, you need to click on the link “Create a new deposit”.
In the window that opens, select an account to replenish, enter the amount of replenishment and click the button for a preview. The minimum amount to deposit in Bitcoin – 0,001 BTC.
Check the entered data and click "Confirm" to create a request.
Further, in the details of the application, it will be possible to see the Bitcoin address to which funds will need to be transferred. You have 24 hours to complete this action. The term for crediting funds to your account depends on the workload of the Bitcoin network.
You can make a deposit to your account without a commission.
The Perfect Money system provides its customers with convenient and simple ways to replenish their balance:
- Bank transfer – it is important to note that this option is available only for verified accounts, and also has a minimum deposit amount of $ 300. Replenishment occurs through filling out a deposit application;
- Cash deposit – means depositing funds into the account through one of the proposed partner local exchange points;
- e-Voucher – balance replenishment using a special code. Such vouchers can be created by any Perfect Money user in your personal account. All you need is to indicate the voucher number and digital code in the appropriate fields. Funds deposited with e-Voucher are credited instantly to your account;
- Partner exchange points are a convenient way to replenish the balance through Perfect Money partners who offer the opportunity to use many payment tools, including bank cards, cash acceptance, Western Union, MoneyGram services, etc. A complete list of certified partners through which funds can be credited can be found on the payment system website;
- Cryptocurrency deposit – the system allows customers to replenish and store on Bitcoin accounts;
- Using the credit exchange is a special service that allows users to take loans from other users of the system at interest on mutually beneficial conditions. Lending is carried out only for accounts in dollars and euros.
Withdraw from Perfect Money
To withdraw from Perfect Money, you need to do the following (using Bitcoin as an example):
- Go to the "Output" menu;
- Select the "Bitcoin" section;
- Fill out the withdrawal application form.
Consider this process in more detail.
To withdraw Bitcoin from Perfect Money, go to the "Output" menu on the top toolbar and select the "Bitcoin" option.
Next, you need to create a request for withdrawal. To do this, click on the link “Create a new withdrawal request”.
To conclude, select a Bitcoin account, specify the final address for sending coins, the transfer amount and click the button for a preview. On the next screen, you will need to confirm the application.
The minimum amount to withdraw from the system is 0.001 BTC. The commission is displayed immediately on the screen and is 0.5%.
When filling out an application for withdrawal of funds, it is worth paying special attention to the correctness of data entry, since all payments in the Perfect Money system are non-refundable.
Withdrawal of funds from the payment system Perfect Money is carried out in the same ways as replenishment. To withdraw money, users are offered the following options:
We also recommend that you look at the detailed instructions on how to use Perfect Money:
Perfect Money Wallet
Perfect Money wallet is widely used by users for both private activities and business. This is confirmed by the extensive functionality of the service, as well as the ability to make transactions using a convenient mobile application.
In addition, some customers use the wallet also for the purpose of accumulation. The system provides for a monthly charge of 4% per annum on the balance in your account.
Each wallet is encrypted with a unique number, which consists of numbers and letters indicating the currency of the account.
But, at the same time, you should consider the possible commission of banks or exchange offices for processing your transaction.
The fees for other transactions in the Perfect Money system depend on the type of user account and verification status.
So, the commission for operations between the internal accounts of Perfect Money customers is 0.5% for verified users and premium accounts. But for unverified customers, the commission is already 1.99%.
The amount of commission is always deducted from the balance of the sender.
As for the withdrawal of funds, depending on the selected withdrawal method, the amount of commission may be:
- For bank transfers – $ 50 + 3% of the total amount (but not more than $ 1000). In addition, it will be necessary to pay the commission of the partner exchange office;
- To withdraw Bitcoin – 0.5%;
- For other options – the amount of commission depends on the selected exchange partner.
What Currencies Does it Support
For users of the Perfect Money system, accounts in 4 currencies are available:
Immediately after the registration is completed, each client has 3 accounts available within the Perfect Money system: in dollars, euros and gold. At the same time, the Bitcoin account is opened by the user independently.
In total, the system allows you to register 3 accounts in USD, 3 accounts in EUR, 2 G-accounts and 3 B-accounts.
To open a new account, go to My Account → My Accounts → Add Account.
Perfect Money and Cryptocurrencies
Close connection with cryptocurrencies, the payment system Perfect Money began 5 years ago. In early 2015, the service added the ability to open accounts in Bitcoin cryptocurrency.
Although taking into account the pace of development of the cryptocurrency market, adding a few more TOP altcoins would only benefit the service. Many users consider the service to be outdated due to such a lag from current trends.
At the moment, Perfect Money customers are available with the following actions with Bitcoin coins:
- Bitcoin purchase
- Sending Bitcoin to the accounts of other users of the system;
- Getting Bitcoin to your account;
- Store Bitcoin in your online wallet.
You can buy bitcoin through exchangers partners of the payment system, a list of which is available on the site. We have already described the purchase process in the previous sections.
Sending coins inside the system is carried out through the menu “Internal transfer” or “Fast payment”. The easiest way to do this is through Quick Payment.
To complete a Bitcoin transfer:
- Go to the appropriate section on the top toolbar.
- Select the account from which you want to send coins.
- Specify the account of the recipient.
- Click preview to check the data.
- Confirm the operation.
Despite the fact that the storage of other cryptocurrencies other than Bitcoin is not yet provided for by the payment system, many exchange services offer to buy cryptocurrency for Perfect Money. You can always buy the necessary coins using your USD or EUR account.
Perfect Money Pros and Cons
The Perfect Money payment system provides its users with many advantages:
Perfect Money, like any other service, has something to strive for. Among the visible disadvantages of the payment system can be noted:
Perfect Money Reviews
One of the distinct advantages of the payment system for customers is the anonymity of the transaction. Registration of a company in Panama, which is an offshore zone, eliminates the need for users to confirm their sources of income for transactions.
But it was precisely these factors that at one time served as the entry ticket for conducting illegal activities through a service such as money laundering, the movement of illicitly obtained capital, the monetization of cybercrime, as well as the Perfect Money became a favorite service of financial pyramids.
Some companies, fearing the reputation of Perfect Money, refuse to cooperate with this service due to the increased risk.
On the network, you can find enough user reviews on working with a payment service, having analyzed which you can doubt the reliability of Perfect Money.
Many user opinions that Perfect Money are scammers.
Often there are customer complaints about the theft of funds from accounts.
All you can do is use your account security settings to maximize the protection of your assets.
Also, some users hint at the theft of funds from the company itself. Users complain that their accounts were unjustifiably blocked, and the account balance could not be returned.
Also, one of the problems that users note is the lengthy verification process.
But among the waves of negativity there are satisfied users who are completely satisfied with the service.
A huge number of Internet sites accept Perfect Money as payment for goods and services, which indicates a wide user coverage of the service.
But still, we advise you to be more careful when working with the payment system. Avoid storing large amounts in your online wallet for a long time, use security settings to protect your account, and change your account passwords more often.