BonusBitcoin is a popular bitcoin faucet that allows you to earn Satoshi on captcha input. Performing tasks on Bonus Bitcoin is available every 15 minutes. According to user reviews, the average amount of earnings for one session is 20 satoshi, the maximum is 5,000 satoshi. The withdrawal of earned coins occurs through the CoinPot wallet.
The Bitcoin bonus allows you to get Satoshi after passing the captcha. Satoshi is the smallest part of one bitcoin that can no longer be divided.
In this review, we will try to find out how much you can earn on this, because it is not for nothing that this particular faucet is so popular on the Internet.
- What is BonusBitcoin?
- How BonusBitcoin works
- How to Use BonusBitcoin
- Register for Bonus Bitcoin
- Beginning of Work
- How to Earn Bonus Bitcoin
- Withdraw Funds with BonusBitcoin
- Additional Functions
- Bonus Bitcoin Reviews
- Pros and Cons of Bonus Bitcoin
What is BonusBitcoin?
Bonus Bitcoin is a Satoshi earning faucet that pays out captcha payments. It is one of the oldest bitcoin faucets (according to the Trust in the network domain for almost 5 years), which in itself indicates stable payments and honesty of the creators. However, there were some negative reviews.
- Frequency of payments — every 15 minutes;
- The maximum amount of earnings for one time is 5000 satoshi;
- The average payout at a time is dynamic, currently 20 satoshi;
- Withdraw funds to CoinPot;
- Referral program — 50% of lifetime payments from referral earnings
Technically, the Bitcoin Bonus is a faucet with an instant withdrawal of funds, because for every passage of the captcha, even scanty credits are automatically transferred to CoinPot.
How BonusBitcoin works
The Bitcoin bonus gives you the opportunity to earn bitcoins every 15 minutes. The creators claim that at one time the user can get up to 5000 satoshi. If compared with other cryptocurrency faucet, then this amount is very impressive. However, it should be understood that the maximum reward can be obtained quite rarely.
Most often, bitcoin faucets charge users a reward for any performed actions. It can be participation in any events, viewing advertisements or participating in a discussion. However, BonusBitcoin accrues Satoshi users just like that, without fulfilling any conditions.
Now you can ask a very logical question about what is the point to the owners of the Bitcoin Bonus just to give out money. In fact, everything is quite simple.
Some readers may remember the time when faucets were just a means of making cryptocurrencies more popular. Today it is used as full-fledged commercial projects, with the help of which it is possible to attract advertisers and earn good money. It’s beneficial for advertisers to collaborate with sites that boast a large number of visitors.
And what can attract users to the site just as well as cryptocurrency distribution does it? It is on such mutually beneficial cooperation that such resources work.
How to Use BonusBitcoin
To use BonusBitcoin, you need to do the following:
- Log in to the official website of the faucet.
- Register by filling out a simple form.
- Disable the extension to block ads.
- Connect your Bonus Bitcoin account with CoinPot wallet.
- Earn Satoshi every 15 minutes by clicking Claim Now.
- Withdraw CoinPot Satoshi earned to your personal Bitcoin wallet.
Below will be described in detail each step with all the nuances.
Register for Bonus Bitcoin
The first thing to do to get cryptocurrency is to register on the BonusBitcoin website. This process is very simple and should not cause any difficulties even for an inexperienced PC user.
First, open the BonusBitcoin website and find the registration button. After clicking, a window opens with the fields that need to be filled. Enter a working email address, a strong password, confirm your agreement with the terms of service, go through the captcha and click “Register”.
After confirming the registration by clicking on the link in the letter, you will be able to enter your profile on the site with a username and password.
Beginning of Work
Before you try to collect bonuses, you need to check if any extension is installed in your browser to block ads. If there is one, then it will have to be disabled, at least on this site.
After successfully disconnecting the blocker, you can safely go through the captcha and click on the “Claim Now” button. Your reward amount will be randomly generated. In the worst case, it will be 1 satoshi, at the best — 5,000 satoshi. You can try your luck every 15 minutes.
How to Earn Bonus Bitcoin
In general, Bonus Bitcoin is one of the simplest faucets on which, since the launch, it seems that only the withdrawal policy has changed (integration with CoinPot), well, the amount of average payments, and far from for the better. There is no such variety of earnings as on AdBtc, but profit can be obtained through several tools:
Actually, the main and easiest way of earnings, for which such faucets are launched. To get your 15-minute satoshi enough:
- After scooping up tons of advertising banners, scroll to the bottom of the page and check the box “I'm not a robot”:
- Click on Claim Now:
- Close the opened advertising tab and be glad to be credited for awards:
- Wait 15 minutes and repeat.
The good news is that there is no “on the robot” check on the captcha, the checkmark is set automatically, therefore, you don’t need to spend time marking fire hydrants or writing an illegible word. The bad - 2 Satoshi is - 0.00000002 bitcoins, and for output you need 0.0001 bitcoins, that is, the amount is 5000 times more.
BonusBitcoin Referral Program
If from childhood you don’t like boring work and you always managed to blame it on someone else, then Satoshi can be earned from attracted referrals. BonusBitcoin is ready to generously pay 50% of what your referral pings, moreover, even provide tools to attract them. In particular:
- Referral link;
- Static and dynamic banners in different extensions;
- Tweet Button
You can find all this at the top of the page, closer to the right edge of the monitor:
By clicking on “view referral details” we get access to referral material
Well, then we post and publish it wherever possible and impossible. Theoretically, with the right advertising campaign, you can earn on referrals much more than clicking on a captcha manually.
You can also slightly increase your income due to bonuses, the conditions for which are accrued at the very bottom of the page:
In short, it says that if a user visits BonusBitcoin for three days every day, at least once a day presses on “Claim” and passes the captcha, then to the amount earned in these 72 hours, the site will add as much as 5%. Actually, you don’t really need to do anything, just go to the site and click.
A few calculations — if you work 12 hours a day, then in 3 days you will earn (based on the average payout) 288 satoshi + 5% bonus = 302 satoshi. There are 9.698 satoshi left before the withdrawal threshold, which can be clicked in about 32 days.
Withdraw Funds with BonusBitcoin
How to withdraw money with BonusBitcoin
How to withdraw from BonusBitcoin:
- Step 1. Go to the “Account” tab.
- Step 2. Click on the “Go to CoinPot” button.
- Step 3. Log in to the Bitcoin Bonus page by entering your username and password.
- Step 4. Click on the “Withdraw” button.
- Step 5. Funds are credited to your wallet.
The process of withdrawing funds from BonusBitcoin with all the nuances will be described in detail below.
Earlier, the Bonus Bitcoin crane was able to withdraw all funds directly from the site, without any delays.
In 2017, the administration of the resource changed the withdrawal policy, after which payments began to be made through CoinPot wallet.
All earned Satoshi are sent there automatically.
To display your honestly sticky, just do the following:
- In your Bonus Bitcoin profile, go to the “Account” tab, and then at the bottom of the page click on “Go to CoinPot”:
- Log in to the wallet’s homepage using the “Sign In” button (for authorization, use your Bitcoin Bonus account information):
- After entering the data, the system will send a confirmation letter to the specified e-mail (only at the first authorization). Open it and follow the link:
- Click on the “Dashboard” tab to see all available cryptocurrency accounts with their balance. The tab often crashes, feel free to overload.
- We select a bitcoin account and in the drop-down context menu click on “Withdraw”:
Someone may write “Withdraw to Bitcoin Core”. Do not worry - the output method can be changed at any time in the output confirmation menu.
- In the window that appears, select the withdrawal method (Bitcoin Core, Mellow Ads, FaucentFly and Faucent Hub are currently available), while being familiar with the terms of the transaction. Next, indicate the wallet number, the withdrawal amount and enter the password for the account:
- The last step — click on “Withdraw” and wait for the funds from Bonus Bitcoin to be credited to the specified address:
The good news is that cryptocurrencies inside the wallet can be converted among themselves (although there are limits), and if you use several faucets that pay in different currencies, all earned money can be saved to CoinPot and displayed on a convenient wallet (not necessarily bitcoin).
Despite the fact that Bonus Bitcoin offers a good reward amount, it still has many competitors. This forces developers to constantly introduce new functionality and try to break away from competitors in everything. That is why BonusBitcoin has a number of interesting features:
- Withdrawals bonuses. The Bitcoin bonus crane allows you to accumulate a certain amount of Satoshi, so that you can receive a bonus when withdrawing, depending on the amount. If the withdrawal amount exceeds 100 thousand satoshi, then the user is charged 2%. If the amount exceeds 1 million satoshi, then 5% will be added to it;
- Bonuses for balance. In addition to the fact that the user will receive bonuses upon withdrawal, he also receives daily 5% of the amount that is on his balance at the end of the day;
- Sound reminders. The BonusBitcoin website has the ability to include a reminder about the possibility of collecting coins if you forget to visit the site every 15 minutes. To do this, check the appropriate item in the advanced settings;
- Participation in surveys. The Bonus Bitcoin website also has a section that focuses on completing tasks on third-party resources. You perform certain actions on them that bring you additional income. It should be noted that the payment there is relatively high;
- Gambling. In addition, the developers plan to add to the site the opportunity to participate in gambling. This will allow you to get even more satoshi, and lose already earned;
- Referral program. Developers allow users to receive bonuses for each person attracted to the resource. For each referral, 50% of his accumulations is offered, which is very good compared to other faucets.
- Also see a detailed review of the Bitcoin Bonus faucet:
Bonus Bitcoin Reviews
Most of the reviews that can be found on the Internet about the Bitcoin Bonus faucet are positive. Users claim that the faucet pays regularly.
Of course, few people manage to get a reward above the average, but the service at least does not deceive users and does not hide anything from them. But in general, there are very, very few reviews of Bonus Bitcoin on the network.
Judging by the reviews, more than a year there have been malfunctions in both Bonus Bitcoin and CoinPot, and the support does not react to this in any way. Perhaps some of the problems are caused by users' ignorance of the withdrawal rules, some reviews may be custom-made.
Pros and Cons of Bonus Bitcoin
Based on all the information received, we can highlight the following pros and cons of the monitored resource:
In recent years, the cryptocurrency industry has become especially popular and has attracted the attention of millions of users around the world. People invested huge amounts of money trying to get rich on a new kind of valuable assets. However, many are not ready to risk their money and are looking for a way to get free cryptocurrency.
Faucets are one of the most popular ways to get coins for free. Their essence of work is that the user receives electronic money for performing a certain type of action, for example, clicks on advertising, opening links, viewing banners and videos.
Based on the foregoing, it should be said that Bonus Bitcoin is a great opportunity to work with cryptocurrencies without investments. Of course, millions cannot be earned in this way, however, it’s still a great opportunity to get some Satoshi. In addition, in the unpredictable world of blockchain assets, you will never know how much one satoshi will cost in time.